Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Two souls, one heart."

This past weekend me and my two newly engaged friends, Camille Tucker and Alex McClure, took a drive up to Big Basin Redwoods State Park in Boulder Creek, CA, and had a little photoshoot for their engagement photos. And let me just say, it was a great time! That was the first day I met Alex, but I have heard much about him and I was very excited to finally meet him! He's awesome. And of course, so is Camille. I have known Camille for about 8 and a half years now and we have been close ever since. I was sooooo happy and excited that I was able to be a part of their wedding with their engagement photos. It was such an honor to be able to photograph such a great moment in the couples' lives.

We made a few stops before Big Basin to scope out other areas that were closer, but none of them had the look we were going for. But once we stopped and got out of the car at Big Basin, we just knew it was the perfect place. But let's look at some behind the scenes photos now :)


On the way to the car, clothes in hand


:)


Big Basin!


Camille's Uggs (aka walking booths) that we always seemed to forget


PEACE


Camille "getting mad" at Alex for climbing the tree


The beautiful ring



Us


The view on the way back home

---
Here are the final pieces

























1 comment: